The Pathways team is looking for creative, talented, hardworking individuals to help us grow our company as we expand into even more exciting aspects of ServiceNow development. If you’re thinking “hey, that’s me,” then you are the target market — our open positions are listed below; please send your resume (Word or PDF is fine) to email@example.com with the position’s title in the subject line.
What can you expect when you start working at Pathways?
Employee feedback is incredibly important to the Pathways’ partnership team. Some initiatives that we’ve started up reflect our commitment to our team:
- Flexible work-at-home arrangements
- A relaxed dress code helps our team get more comfortable in their daily activities, when you’re in the office
- Through our partnerships, we offer discounts on vacation packages, electronics and a variety of other items
- All of the necessities you need to perform your job are provided (cellphone, laptop, etc.)
Your health and well-being is important to us:
- We provide a variety of healthcare options as well as add-ons like dental, vision and flex spending plans
- We provide paid time off, including two weeks of vacation, sick days and personal days to help you take care of yourself when you’re under the weather or just need some time to unwind and relax
- We care about your future, so we offer a 401(k) play with discretionary company match to help you reach your retirement goals, no matter how far down the road they might be
- We provide a life insurance policy for unexpected situations
We expect a few key qualities from you in order to help us best serve our clients:
- An ability to perform complex requirements, analysis, design, configuration and development within the ServiceNow platform
- An ability to understand complex scripting and software integrations
- An ability to comprehend use cases, business requirements and functional requirements
- Some experience architecting and creating functional design documents
- Strong, effective communication skills
This entry-level position will require the applicant to perform requirements analysis, design, configuration and development within the ServiceNow platform. Applicant must be able to comprehend use cases, business requirements, and functional requirements, and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
The successful candidate will be expected to learn the ServiceNow platform and be able to obtain the ServiceNow administration certification.
This position will require the applicant to perform requirements analysis, design, configuration and development within the ServiceNow platform. Ability to understand complex scripting and software integrations. Must be able to comprehend use cases, business requirements and functional requirements. Experience architecting and creating functional design documents. Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and team members.
As a Project Manager, the candidate will lead the successful delivery through the full lifecycle of client solutions on the ServiceNow platform. They use their experience leading enterprise technology projects and their passion for client success to lead the Pathways team and client team to exceed project goals.
Pathways is currently seeking a Solution Consultant to provide technical pre-sales support to the sales force and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions.
The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing worldclass technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility and ease-of use of the ServiceNow SaaS solution.